Regular system tune-ups will help reduce energy consumption by keeping your heating and cooling system operating at peak efficiency. Your GAS & ELECTRIC companies recommend reqular cleaning and adjustments.
Periodic Inspections, lubricating, adjusting, safety testing of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems may be spotted before they cause trouble. We will provide a complete checklist after each service call.
- Select Best Filter Capacity
- Replace Filters (every 1—6 months)
- Clean Evaporator and Condenser Coils (once or twice a year)
- Treat Coils (after every cleaning)
- Inspect Area Around Air Intake (twice annually)
- Fix Leaks in Cabinet and Supply Duct (annually)
- Clean and Adjust Dampers (annually)
- Inspect Fan, Bearings and Belts (twice annually)
- Clean Air Ducts (Inspect every 2 years)